v.2.0.0 - October 10th, 2017
- Support for Ghost 1.0
- Dropping support for older Ghost versions
- Removed: meta.hbs file no longer exist. Note: recommendation for implementing custom code is now Code Injection in Ghost Settings
- Updated: FontAwesome icons are now using CDN with latest version.
v.1.2.1 - March 17th, 2015
- HTML and CSS: major bug fixes and changes.
- Removed: Open Graph, Twitter Cards and Schema.org markups has been removed since they're now default in Ghost.
- Change: You can now paste your Google Analytics code into Ghost -> Settings -> Code Injection
- Fix: Added dynamic copyright year in footer area.
- Updated: FontAwesome version 4.3.0 included.
v.1.2.0 - March 17th, 2015
- Added: Support for Ghost v0.5.10
- Added: Support for Navigation
- Added: Support for Tag Description
- Added: Support for Tag Image
- Added: Support for Post Cover Images
- Added: Default background pattern from subtlepatterns.com
- Added: New on-line documentation: ideam.golem.io/documentation
- HTML and CSS: minor bug fixes and changes.
v.1.1.0 - August 21st, 2014
- Added: Support for Ghost v0.5
- Added: Author Pages (author.hbs)
- Added: Custom Tag Pages (tag.hbs)
- CSS: minor fixes and changes.
v.1.0.1 - July 24th, 2014
- Fix: New (normal) way for installing Disqus commenting system and Google Analytics. The old way caused unnecessary problem related to text editors, for some users.
- File update: readme.html
- File update: google_analytics.hbs
- File removed: disqus.hbs
v.1.0.0 - July 7th, 2014