v.3.0.0 - August 30th, 2017
- Support for Ghost 1.0 and above
- Dropping support for older Ghost versions
v.2.1.0 - December 1st, 2016
- Added: New amp.hbs file. The amp template is used to render an automatic AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) version of your post, which makes things load crazy-fast on mobile devices and puts you in Google's good-books.
v.2.0.0 - August 25th, 2016
Major update with: readability improvement, new design, second column with use of Ghost API (beta) features. To enable this features, visit yourblog.com/ghost/settings/labs/ and tick the 'Public API' checkbox.
- This includes: Popular tags (cloud), New Featured article, Latest articles, Subscriber (beta) function
- Added: Support for Ghost 0.9.0
- Added: Popular tags (cloud)
- Added: New Featured article
- Added: Latest articles
- Added: Subscribers function (email subscription beta) via Ghost Labs
- Added: Reading time feature.
- Added: social-media.hbs file for adding more of your custom social media icons.
- Added: Facebook and Twitter icons for Blog via Ghost Settings
- Added: Facebook and Twitter icons for Authors via Ghost Settings
- Updated: FontAwesome icons are now using CDN with latest version.
- Removed: meta.hbs file was removed, you can now implement your data in ghost/settings/ via code injection.
- HTML and CSS improvements and fixes.
v.1.0.0 - August 31st, 2015