v.2.0.1 - November 2nd, 2017
- Fix: Google Fonts are now served over HTTPS
v.2.0.0 - October 29th, 2017
- Support for Ghost 1.0
- Dropping support for older Ghost versions
- Added: disqus.hbs - One file for simpler configuration of your disqus.
- Updated: FontAwesome icons are now using CDN with latest version.
- Removed: meta.hbs file no longer exist. Note: recommendation for implementing custom code is now Code Injection in Ghost Settings
- Removed: google_analytics.hbs file no longer exist. You can now paste your Google Analytics code into Ghost -> Settings -> Code Injection
v.1.2.1 - January 24th, 2015
- Hotfix: Added dynamic copyright year in footer area.
v.1.2.0 - November 1st, 2014
- Added: Support for Ghost v0.5.3
- Added: Post Cover Images feature
- Removed: Open Graph, Twitter Cards and Schema.org markups has been removed since they're now default in Ghost.
- Updated: FontAwesome version 4.2.0 included.
v.1.1.0 - August 14th, 2014
- Added: Support for Ghost v0.5
- Added: Author Pages (author.hbs)
- Added: Custom Tag Pages (tag.hbs)
- Fix: Author image in post page now scales properly.
- CSS: minor fixes and changes.
v.1.0.1 - July 24th, 2014
- Fix: New (normal) way for installing Disqus commenting system and Google Analytics. The old way caused unnecessary problem related to text editors, for some users.
- File update: readme.html
- File update: google_analytics.hbs
- File removed: disqus.hbs
v.1.0.0 - May 18th, 2014